Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. Mom had to work... and that was not fun... but, because the queen of the holidays was out, my grandma, sister, and I put the holiday spread together. We had so much fun in the kitchen putting the meal together.
I don't believe in canned food (my exception is soup or veggies... and even then). So, I made fresh yams, potatoes, and cranberry sauce. I tried some carrots too, but that didn't go so well. Heather made the mashed potatoes go from amazing to DIVINE!!!! She is the expert on mashed potatoes.  Mom got home a little early, so she still got to hang out with the family.


On the phone with  out of town family :)

Yummy :)



I was thinking that we never actually talked about what we were thankful for, but... some how nothing needed to be said. It was just one of those days where you didnt have to say thankfulness... it just was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment