Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

And that's a good thing cause Christmas is in three days. I always get really irritated when people call this  a stressful time of year and rant and rave about the busy holiday season. Yeah, its true, but really it is what you make it. If there is anything I have learned from working a seasonal job, people get so uptight about getting what they want when they want it that the word "Merry" doesn't hardly have a meaning. So I am doing my best to just enjoy this special time of year... so here are some of the my holiday endeavours.

My most fond holiday memories as a child would for sure include decorating the Christmas tree. We decorated last year with dollar store ornaments and it actually turned out really pretty. Well this year, I really wanted to try to do a jewel toned tree. So... we called it a twenty dollar date and bought some half-off ornaments from Hobby Lobby, some tulle, and a few snowflakes from the dollar store... I love how it turned out. So fun!!!


\






And here is what I did with the decorations from last years tree. 

I am so happy about my little white elephant gift from our church gift exchange. It is the best gift I've ever gotten from an exchange. A cookie jar!!! How cute... I was so exited. 
I named him Eddy!!! He looks like an Eddy, right???
So leave me a comment and tell me about your fun holiday traditions!!! Merry Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment