Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



My family and I had such a good time honoring our mothers this Mother's Day!!!
 (It was pretty awesome having two moms to celebrate.) 

I made an apron for Omma (Korean word for Mother)... and Daniel gave her a Vadalia "chopper thingy." It was especially excited to ship it off in a red box, her favorite color. It ended up being 25 cents cheaper to send it in a special package than the normal packaging. Economical and fun!!!! Thats my kind of deal. We had a lot of fun opening it "together" :) YAY FOR SKYPE!!!! (For those of you who don't know my Daniel's family lives about twelve hours from us.)

For my mom, I made her a picture frame with a note I had written her on Facebook not long after we got married. Sounds like a funny gift, but if you know the story behind it, you would understand why its special. Daniel bought her beautiful flowers. My parents live nice and close, so after church we spent the afternoon with family. My sister, Heather made her a dinner (which despite her infamous reputation in the kitchen, was quite yummy). My brother, Alisia, and I set the table and took care of the details. I was quite proud of the dessert  (see picture below). 
All around it was a fun day of celebrating our wonderful mothers who most defiantly deserve an entire holiday all to themselves!!!
Present for my Omma!!!
This is the picture I gave my mom.

Getting Things ready :)

Yummy Strawberry Cream Pie!!!
Pretty Table!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment