Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lots of Change!!!

We are spending the coming months trying to get ahead of the game while we're still young. Daniel just got a new job at Paypal working customer service. Daniel is more of a hands on guy, so he was very sad to leave his painting job, but... as things would happen... he just changed to a ten hour four day shift which opens up two extra week days... so he has been hired again part time with his old job. Its gonna be a busy schedule, but we're excited for lots of opportunities to bring in some extra income.

I am still teaching piano about twenty hours a week. I have shaved down my teaching schedule to two days a week. So, I too have a new job. I am starting tomorrow at Kiddie Kandids. Its a temporary seasonal position, but I am so thankful that I didn't have to work a retail job... not my thing, way rather work with kids!!!... they weren't as concerned about my photography experience as my experience with kids. I am super excited for the new experience!!!

Because both of us are employed in Chandler, we decided to pack up our honeymoon home and move across town. It was fun to settle into our new apartment. Its a little bit bigger but beautifully set up. We miss our neighbors and our location in Goodyear, but its been a fun adventure.  Here's some pics from moving day. I'll be posting some of our new home soon.








x

No comments:

Post a Comment