Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

My favorite wedding pictures

So I decided to do something a little bit different for my next post. I pulled out a few of my favorite wedding pictures. Some of them... I just can't explain why I like them. 
"A Picture's worth 10,000 words"
I have tiny feet so me and my nine year old sisters all wore the same shoes.
I love this picture cause it captures one of those special simple things that make me smile.

I guess shoes just make me smile :) I like this one cause its so casual and girly.

This one... I just love it. It captures my friends with their love and support. 
I like this picture because this necklace is my  "Something Barowed"
It belongs to Daniel's Grandma. I kept putting off finding jewelry to go with my dress.
 I mentioned it to Grandma Brockway and she
 went into her suitcase and brought out this little necklace.
 It was perfect!!!!


Its the shoes... again!


My handsome man!!!
 







These two pictures are just fun!!!
The best part is that there is a picture in this
pose from my parents wedding too.

I think that this picture deserves a verse with it.
Psalm 119:90
"Your faithfulness endures to all generations."








 

















No comments:

Post a Comment